Guest Post Guidelines for Successful Submission at GlamUp Gallery
Guest Post Guidelines
- Choose a post title that best fits GlamUp Gallery’s audience.
- The article for the guest post should be at least 1000 words.
- It should have a meta title with 50-60 characters and a meta description with 120-155 characters.
- The meta title and meta description should have the targeted keyword.
- The article should be properly optimized for SEO with focus keywords, long tail keywords, and the right keyword density.
- Should contain at least 2 relevant images for thumbnail and in-post publishing. Make sure the images are compressed and provide a proper image source below each image.
- Must attach plagiarism report.
- Link a relevant article to GlamUp Gallery (internal link).
- The targeted external link should not be in the first paragraph of the article.
- The guest post should have at least 3 FAQs relevant to the post.
- Articles featuring lists, stats, tables, bullet points, and/or other engaging formats are preferred.
- Articles should be unique to GlamUp Gallery. It should not be published on any other platform.
- Make sure to give Author’s Name and Country’s Name for the post-credit tag.
Guest Post Structure
Title – H1
Subheadings – H2
Inner headlines (if any) – H3
Conclusion – H2
- We maintain the right to slightly edit your article i.e. fix sentence structure, spelling, grammar, formatting, and so on. We may update it in the future for stats and accuracy.
- Depending on the rate at which we receive submissions, there may be a slight delay to publish your post immediately upon acceptance. We will share a proposed publishing date before confirming your submission.
- By approaching us with your guest post submission, you confirm that your article does not contain any objectionable material and it is your original work.
- We maintain the right to reject submissions that you revise if it fails to match the standard of publication.
- We also have the right to include internal and external links inside your article without affecting the existing links.
Checklist for Guest Post Submission
Use our Contact Us page or simply mail us at email@example.com with the following:
- Subject line: Guest Post
- Your Guest Post Article
- 2+ Images with image source.
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- Author Name and Country Name.
Why wait? Let’s connect for a fruitful collaboration!