We all dream to flaunt our flawless beauty but sadly, not every one of us is blessed with this dreamlike skin like Korean women. Having noticeable skin imperfections like pigmentations, dark spots, blemishes, acne scars, fine lines, etc. can dishearten even the most confident women. They feel self-conscious about their skin, beauty, and overall appearance, which further lowers their self-confidence. Don’t worry! With the demystified K-beauty trend, their skin care routine, best beauty products and some skin correctors, women with deep skin scars can also experience flawless beauty.
Related Article: Korean Skin Care Trend To Follow In 2022
Now, you no longer need to bear through the disgrace of skin imperfections and feel as if you were unattractive. With the right makeup and beauty products, you can easily cover your skin imperfections and look mesmerizingly spectacular. Thanks to the skin care and beauty industry! All you need is a little self care practice and some beauty correctors.
Here are the top 3 skin correctors that must be in your makeup bag.
Skin Corrector – Primer:
The first beauty product that must be a part of your skin correction and makeup routine is the primer. A good quality primer like Milani Skin Quench Hydrating Face Primer helps you create a smooth and even skin tone. This amazing product preps the face, minimizes large pores, and regulates facial oil so that you can apply your other beauty products perfectly. Primer not only gives a good base for further makeup application but also brightens dark skin tone for a clear, youthful appearance.
Skin Corrector – Concealer:
Besides making a makeup primer an integral part of your beauty routine, you should embrace a concealer too. Consider buying a concealer that is two shades lighter than your foundation shade. Purchasing a Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer would be a good choice for all the lovely ladies who wish to hide their skin imperfections. This soft, liquid matte concealer magically hides all your skin stigmas while providing full coverage.
Skin Corrector – Foundation:
Now the next color corrector or skin corrector product that helps mask imperfections completely is the foundation. Be sure to hand on a foundation that matches your skin tone and provides the high-coverage without greasiness. Faces Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation can be your best bet to get a radiant glow while hiding skin imperfections. This is the creamy, easy to blend, and light-wearing foundation for a moisturized, long-lasting, and natural complexion.
This handy stick formula offers a matte finish and full coverage that looks and feels like a second skin. The foundation works to blur away enlarged pores, blemishes, fine lines, dark circles, and other skin imperfections. So, you have no excuse left to flaunt less than your picture-perfect skin.
Best Benefits Of These Three Skin Correctors: Primer, Concealer, And Foundation:
- Suitable for all skin types, including dark skin tones
- Provides full coverage
- Minimizes pores
- Brightens up dull and dry skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin scars
- Hides skin scars and other skin imperfections
- Provides instant glow
Hey girls! Make a permanent space in your beauty bag for these must-have makeup products and be ready to flaunt your gorgeous skin without looking cakey every single time!
The Right Steps To Apply Primer, Concealer & Foundation:
Once you have stocked up your skin care and makeup arsenal with the right beauty products, you can start stepping to mask your skin imperfections flawlessly.
- First, apply the primer to all over your faces seamlessly. While applying the primer, make sure that it is rubbed in thoroughly and has been applied equally from forehead to neck. Don’t make the mistake of applying it to your face only and leaving the area of the chin line and neck. It will lead to rendering a mask-like appearance.
- Next, dab the concealer onto all over your skin imperfections. Apply a small amount of the concealer onto the imperfection. Pat gently with fingers and mix with a beauty blender or a makeup sponge. Finish with powder.
- The eventual step is to apply the foundation. Like primer, apply the foundation all over your face and neck. Make sure to blend it in thoroughly.
Hello gorgeous! You’ve prepped your skin for the smooth application of your favorite beauty and makeup products.
Bonus Beauty Tips For Healthy Skin & Healthy You :
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Eat healthy, and think healthy.
- Take your beauty sleep of a minimum of 7 hours every night.
- Exercise regularly.
- Minimize your alcohol intake.
- Quit smoking.
- Don’t take the stress and meditate regularly.
- Switch to natural skincare and hair care products.
- Take a protein-rich diet to promote skin and hair health as well as to maintain weight.
- Follow the right skin care routine to minimize aging and get a youthful glow.
Once you have applied all the skin imperfection covering beauty products, you will notice a significant difference in the way your skin looks. Follow these simple steps, and your skin will thank you!